• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

Aerocycle Seat FS - Prewar ORIGINAL!

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Here is an ORIGINAL black Aerocycle deluxe Troxel mens saddle with nickel chassis & springs. It's in great, original condition. I bought it for a project, but ended up selling the bike. I did install it briefly though, and the seat is very solid and rides great!

Only mild surface corrosion that will likely clean off the original nickel chassis, but I'm leaving it as is for the new owner to decide to clean or leave alone. Orig. Troxel stamp is in nice shape and covering is intact except around edges as seen in pix.... it's not loose or coming off though.

These deluxe saddles are very difficult to find, but even more so in original, un-restored condition. An un-restored Aerocycle turned up here on the CABE this year but was missing the seat; this would have been the perfect match for that bike.

These seats were also found on other prewar bikes as well - if you want to upgrade your original bike, this is a great saddle to do it with! Priced to sell! Restored examples are fetching $750 just now.

$550 + shipping. OFFERS CONSIDERED!

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED, AS I MAY NOT SEE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD.

Thanks for looking.

Balloonatic O-O

SEAT 1.JPG

SEAT 2.JPG

SEAT 3.JPG

SEAT 4.JPG

Last edited: