When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Scott and tin bender are nearby...and will probably be piping up here before too long...and I am about and hour-plus away...

You will regret it...just close enough to the beach that you will want to ride all the time, just far enough to be a pain in the arse...

yeah and some sun screen! I hope you like wind, cause we got some, they have a wind festival that starts Jan 1st and goes through Dec 31. oh, and Mike just what is goob place to ride???
Scott:cool:

You will regret it...just close enough to the beach that you will want to ride all the time, just far enough to be a pain in the arse...

Aww Old Hotrod maybe you guys can carpool??

BTW I rode today at the beach and it was great a little windy but some nice scenery.:cool:

Military Monk you will probably feel the need to see some cuties in bathing suits no doubt so you will be riding with us during the summer I bet.:eek:

55 Corvette

Dude, buy a map. Edwards is like an hour and a half away in the wrong direction...I can see a party bus loaded with denizens of the dez coming down off the hill for rides though...:rolleyes:

Back