When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After hoping for an original Green Phantom for 33 years............

-
I have an NOS 1/2 tank side that color... kind of torture ...but half the battle.
Might consider parting with it
Hi Bob, What era is it from and how much would you want? Of course, it is "torture", but I'm nutty enough to be tempted:). -Thank you!

I'd send you a picture regarding that subject, but this site would never allow. Nor would I post it if were. However, very funny indeed:)

Spectacular piece!!! Flat out amazing.
1557797744605.png

Bike looks to be in great shape. Old saddles in phenomenal shape always surprise me and speak to the level of care the bike received. Congrats.

Not only do I believe in that, but no matter how much we may want something, we'll never "push" any situation. Most amazing part of this, is
that this Phantom was made four days earlier than my wife's blue & turquoise Panther Springer. Discovered this moments ago. They may have been in the warehouse together. Her Panther was gotten around 1977, when my Dad took it in trade, at his store. BTW, both bikes are in the same condition.
Phantom: Oct 27/28, 1954. Panther: Nov 1, 1954.

Nice bike. 1954 was zactly what I was thinkin. That is, 'an originally painted Opal green 'old style' pre-1955 springer... Got to be awfully difficult to get, makes your Phantom one dang hard to find bicycle. And in this condition? Whew! blows the tops off. :triumph:o_O

Back