Reduced AGAIN and to sell! Late 90s Pioneer 100+1 CD file changer...EX Condition

Discussion in 'Sell - Trade: Everything Else' started by Saving Tempest, Jul 8, 2017.

1. #1 Posted Jul 8, 2017

I live for the CABE

PD-F907, circa 1997 or just before Pioneer changed their logo. Comes with a working remote, it IS missing the battery cover so I have used electrical tape to hold the AA batteries in. You can program it to play just about any way or song order you'd like. Has 'System Remote (SR)' so you can synchronize it with many Pioneer cassette decks of the 90s or so (uses 1/8" mini stereo type male-male cables to chain the components). 1-bit DLC (digital linear converter), plays CD-R/RW also. The mechanism has no problems, all functions function.

It's up to you not to eat jelly donuts and get the CD messy :) (no really, the first radio station in our area to play CDs found that out and also to move it off the hot ad cart machine)

I'm asking $35 and shipping from Ontario, Oregon 97914. I have this for sale on two forums and it's on Craigslist now https://boise.craigslist.org/ele/6212619367.html, so first come first served and I'll mark pending or sold ASAP.

The price is lowered here.

IMG_0017.JPG PDF907 working 001.JPG

New picture added, playing a CD-R

remote 001.JPG remote 002.JPG

Right now it's idle, I'll post a picture of it all lit up and running later today. I'll also provide instructions if you need them, although it's mostly self explanatory (I got it second hand with no manual).

#1 Saving Tempest, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. #2 Posted Aug 13, 2017

I live for the CABE

Bumping...does anybody use CDs anymore :)

3. #3 Posted Aug 14, 2017

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe

I do, but I already have a stereo in the garage. Cool item though!!

4. #4 Posted Aug 14, 2017

I live for the CABE

I'm just selling some stuff to catch up on a couple bills, and I am working on a 300+1 CD/DVD Sony changer for the entire house. I used to run an outdoor extension line to the storage shed in back and run lights, use power tools and play a Zenith stereo cassette clock radio. When the new siding and windows went in that wasn't possible anymore.

5. #5 Posted Aug 21, 2017

I live for the CABE

Bump...I'll take $35 and shipping, would like to get past the bills and get along to presents to my kin for the holidaze.

6. #6 Posted Sep 1, 2017

I live for the CABE

BUMP

I pack things to survive...

This changer can be operated by many Pioneer branded remotes and probably some universals. If you already have Pioneer components you might already have the remote. And remember that it can synchronize with a Pioneer cassette deck from the late 80s onward to make excellent mixed recordings.

Get ahold of me and tell me what you've got...I should be able to tell you if that works.

7. #7 Posted Oct 11, 2017

I live for the CABE

BUMP Now $25, priced to sell!