When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold AGAIN and to sell! Late 90s Pioneer 100+1 CD file changer...EX Condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I do, but I already have a stereo in the garage. Cool item though!!

I'm just selling some stuff to catch up on a couple bills, and I am working on a 300+1 CD/DVD Sony changer for the entire house. I used to run an outdoor extension line to the storage shed in back and run lights, use power tools and play a Zenith stereo cassette clock radio. When the new siding and windows went in that wasn't possible anymore.

Bump...I'll take $35 and shipping, would like to get past the bills and get along to presents to my kin for the holidaze.

BUMP

I pack things to survive...

This changer can be operated by many Pioneer branded remotes and probably some universals. If you already have Pioneer components you might already have the remote. And remember that it can synchronize with a Pioneer cassette deck from the late 80s onward to make excellent mixed recordings.

Get ahold of me and tell me what you've got...I should be able to tell you if that works.

Back