When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Again Snyder built 5 bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
Snyder built Hawthorne 5 bar with the rare front brake on a new departure wd hub that works very good. The rear hub is a new departure d with the new departure 2 speed also works very good. Aluminum struts on the front. The rims are pitted some and not much chrome left but they are nice and straight and ride nice. The bars are kind of rough also. Repop grips the seat cold use a recover but is still very useable. Some of you might recognize this bike it was pretty rusty and you couldn't see any paint. I spent many hours cleaning this up and you can see that it has almost all of the original paint on it. The rear rack, guard and fender tips are pitted some but the rest of it is pretty nice. If you need any more info let me know by pm please. $1350 shipped from Mn to lower 48 only PayPal for payment as freind and family NOW $1175 shipped $1000 shipped

IMG_2593.JPG
IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2596.JPG
IMG_2597.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG
IMG_2599.JPG
IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2602.JPG
IMG_2604.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG
IMG_2606.JPG
IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2594.JPG

Last edited:
Snyder built Hawthorne 5 bar with the rare front brake on a new departure wd hub that works very good. The rear hub is a new departure d with the new departure 2 speed also works very good. Aluminum struts on the front. The rims are pitted some and not much chrome left but they are nice and straight and ride nice. The bars are kind of rough also. Repop grips the seat cold use a recover but is still very useable. Some of you might recognize this bike it was pretty rusty and you couldn't see any paint. I spent many hours cleaning this up and you can see that it has almost all of the original paint on it. The rear rack, guard and fender tips are pitted some but the rest of it is pretty nice. If you need any more info let me know by pm please. $1350 shipped from Mn to lower 48 only PayPal for payment as freind and family

View attachment 654271 View attachment 654273 View attachment 654274 View attachment 654275 View attachment 654276 View attachment 654277 View attachment 654278 View attachment 654279 View attachment 654280 View attachment 654282 View attachment 654283 View attachment 654284 View attachment 654285

View attachment 654272
Love these 5 bars! Such a cool frame. Well worth the asking price!

Back