When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Age of a Mead Ranger

-
K

kerry42

Hello: new here , just purchased a mead ranger not sure of age could someone help with finding out with this .There is a number stamped in the metal on the underside of where the pedals are . The bike is brown in color and in outstanding condition it apears to have been in storage for a very long time, has original tires with the nubs still on the side walls .I took it to the local schwinn bike store where there offered me a whole lot of more money than I purchased for. here is the number on the underside 8572. Thank you

Hello: new here , just purchased a mead ranger not sure of age could someone help with finding out with this .There is a number stamped in the metal on the underside of where the pedals are . The bike is brown in color and in outstanding condition it apears to have been in storage for a very long time, has original tires with the nubs still on the side walls .I took it to the local schwinn bike store where there offered me a whole lot of more money than I purchased for. here is the number on the underside 8572. Thank you

Don't do anything with the bike until you fully educate yourself as you are trying to do. The best way for us to help you is by posting a couple pictures:D

Back