When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ahh... Summer... time for BBQs, Bikes and...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just a little grease, and it looks like your good to go, eh? Man, that is one crusty mess, but I'm enjoying the show. Thanks!

BTW what are you working on anyway? Looks to me like a Shelby, or Hiawatha. What's the story with it? Looks like you pulled it out of the bay

Ball bearings?? are you sure that's not rabbit poop? Congrats on getting it apart. My condolences on the bottom bracket and crank.

yes, a small metal rabbit whose real name is Russell, but goes by the nickname "Rusty" :rolleyes: the crank will have a proper burial :D
the frame is one of two Airflows from Blues' secret stash & was essentially a gift. (cost of shipping only)

I'm digging on that crank, or what's left of it?? It would fit well in my yard art bike if you want to get rid of it? ;) Another Speedline Airflow will be born again! My army of Shelby Airflow boys is groing! Nathan, Jerry, and Danny, O MY! :D;)

hey Chris... yard art seems to be the direction most of this is heading unless someone thinks they can use any part of the main triangle or seat stays.

stayed too long at the party ?

a party that was held at the bottom of the swamp :cool:

Attachments

• P1017009.JPG
    P1017009.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 77
  • P1017010.JPG
    P1017010.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 104
  • P1017011.JPG
    P1017011.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 96
  • P1017008.JPG
    P1017008.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 79
Wow! I'm glad that's not mine! I tend to try saving them all too. you should look at the thread where I made the rear end for my Streamline, maybe some insights I could offer on frame repair...

vbulletin

Last edited:
I am shocked at the progress of this. im glad you bought this, it was headed to the trash can.

Back