When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ahhhhh!!! My name Is PeeWee Herman!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ha ha!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I had the honor and privilege to ride the real Pee-Wee Herman Big Adventure bicycle. This bike was built for the stunt/jumping scenes. I also finally met Turbobug61 a fellow Caber and an amazing machinist! He is now a proud owner of a Custom One-Off Shur-Spin! Thank you man!!

Man this bike is soooo neattt!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Joe I'm really jealous now!! I loved watching Pee-Wee when I was younger!:D I'm still young but not young enough to not know Pee-Wee Herman. I still laugh my ass off thinking about him dancing to Tequila. I can't wait to get a custom Shur-Spin from you man.

You tell them Large Marge sent ya??

That bike would even make Clint Eastwood look "a little light in the loafers" riding it. However, you still do manage to retain a slight amount of Machismo siting on it ,Joe.

That bike would even make Clint Eastwood look "a little light in the loafers" riding it. However, you still do manage to retain a slight amount of Machismo siting on it ,Joe.
Indeed! Way to Go Joe!
I saw it there and asked about it, talked with the owner to find out the story, asked if it was for sale? "NO" Owner loves it. Perfect.

Back