When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ahterton Motorbike Coaster Brake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Beemer

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello,
Just learned about this site and joined right away!

I'm looking for an Atherton Motorbike model coaster brake. They seem to be few and far between. Anyone have one for sale or leads on where I might find one? A parts list showing the internals would also be helpful. I'm collecting parts for a 1916 or so Dayton Motor Bicycle.

Many thanks, Beemer

Thanks, yes I did notice the two Athertons on ebay. The motorbike brake is distinguished by one end outside of the spoke rings being longer than the other. Otherwise, it appears to be identical to the coasters you saw on ebay. The motorbike arm is not tapered, but is straight--the same width its entire length. It is marked with the Atherton script as well the words "MOTORBIKE BRAKE" in small block letters. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of either part. The only ones I have seen are in xerox copies of images in a catalog.

Back