When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Filter for model H Tilitson Carburetor.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclingday

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
So, what if anything, are you guys using for an air cleaner on your model H, Tilitson carburetors?
I haven’t been running my Whizzer with an air filter, just because I couldn’t find anything the was suitable for that type of carb, and the confined space that the filter resides in.
I’m just curious what everybody else is doing?
Any and all suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!

Marty

an old whizzer pro told me to drill holes in the bottom of the repro cleaners...
I never did it.

Can this be use? Reminds me of a hotrod.

F8B70362-8FA2-4B71-B1C4-295143991194.jpeg

1AE7B66D-4827-4381-92C6-FF79E56A9B9B.jpeg

I’ve been toying with this small motorcycle air filter, but so far the ability to fit it in has eluded me.

The trick, is getting something that can be attached to the carburetor body, but still swings out far enough to clear the motor mount stud, that is conveniently in the way.
If the adapter swings out too much, then you can’t access the mounting screws.
I’m thinking, something like, a two part, thing-a-ma-jig.

The problem with Whizzer carbs. is that they spit gas back out of the intake if they are run at speed. I made a stainless washer mesh cover because of bugs massed in Door County WI. in the Summer. They don't work on a Carter. Want one free? pm me-- free shipping.

E4740186-BA99-4179-B1D0-8EB8FB713973.jpeg

66F89700-C185-4AC5-AA0D-F7B12ABBA493.jpeg

Back