When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air operated speedometer??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whopperchopper

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, picked up this Senko speedo, anyone have any literature or anyone running one on there bike? Only a few pics on line and one advertisement. Looks to be from 1951 and later. Thanks!
IMG_6723.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

I've seen a couple different versions of bicycle pitot tubes out there. Don't know anything about yours, unfortunately. I do believe air speed is often more important to know that ground speed on an old cruiser. Pushing 50+ pounds of bike sitting upright? I'll take air speed any day.

Wow sure am glad to have The Cabe to turn too ,whilst cooped up in our house.Here are two different styles we haveMy wife told me we picked up the boxed Air Speedometer while we were on the worlds longest yardsale many years ago,,and I think it was in Tenn., and the second ,we picked up at the Alameda Antique a few years backThe box one was a Company outta Chicago Sinko MFG.& Tool Co.,and the second,is a Air O Speed, with a compass ,from American Marketing,,outta Denver Colo.,,no dates on the Box,,,and Marty you mean too tell me you dont have one of these????

Back