When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Airflow Trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohdeebee

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Traded a Slik Chik for this bad boy. Already restored but it sure is COOL! :cool:

Pictures762-1.jpg

airflow

I also just bought one of those airflows. sweet trike. I need grips and pedals for mine, can anybody help me. thank you

What inside diameter do you need on the grips? I might have a set if it takes a smaller than 3/4" diameter.

Dave

grips

Hi Dave. I need two sets of 3/8 grips and one set of 5/8 inch grips. Let me know a price please. I posted pictures of my three trikes a few days ago. I also need a rear wheel for a Garton trike, it is 4 5/8 inches across the rim only and has 4 tabs to hold a hubcap, and of course I need the cap also.
Thank You for your help, much appreciated!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I have some of these smaller sizes you mentioned...at least one of those sizes. Let me check my stash when I get home this evening to see what I can dig out. I wouldn't be asking much for them.

Dave

Grips

I found two sets in my parts stash. The ball end grips appear to be 5/8" and are approx. 3" long. The pointed end grips are 3/8" and about 2 3/8" long. Here's a photo:
Grips.gif

If you're interested, I'm asking $10 shipped per set or $18 shipped for both sets. They appear to be NOS. The pointed grips are what you see many times as original equipment on the airflow style trikes of the '30s. Just let me know. Thanks!

Dave

Last edited:
Back