Aldi Workstands back again!

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

TieDye

I live for the CABE
Aug 24, 2015
Henderson, MI, United States
We bought one and it won't hold a girl's vintage bike up. It looks like the new ones are different than they were. Maybe we got a defective one, or they are junk now, not sure. ???? It might work fine on boys bikes, but it didn't with girls.

Barto

I live for the CABE
Mar 13, 2015
Somers, United States
I'm still having good luck with mine - I have a Mead Ranger mounted on it and there is no problem

morton

I live for the CABE
Nov 9, 2007
York, United States
I found them to be usable but not desireable. Mine had a some problems holding heavy bikes in certain positions and I always felt like the plastic parts were ready to break.

My biggest complaint was the floor space taken up by the 4 legs......I was always stumbling against them as I moved around the bike.

Of course when you are used to using a Park.........

They would be good for someone just getting started or would make a good stand for painting a frame so you don't "mess up" your good one, and the price is definitely right. I also like the small parts/tool "rack" and the part that keeps the handle bars straight.

I would categorize them as the walmart Huffy of bike stands.

Reactions: OhioJones

PCHiggin

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Jan 22, 2008
Ryderwood, United States
Theyre great,only thing I noticed is having to tighten the socket head cap screws once in a while. Best deal out there

Reactions: hoofhearted

TieDye

I live for the CABE
Aug 24, 2015
Henderson, MI, United States
mine is a couple years old and holds boys and girls without any issues.

27368867_10155420120562921_106572094059713534_o.jpg

22 touched up paint.jpg
I think the one we had was defective. It would not tighten enough to keep the whole arm that holds the frame, from rolling. The whole bike would nose dive.

Reactions: piercer_99

partsguy

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Aug 13, 2008
Planet Vulcan
The one I got for Christmas from our LBS is super strong and easy to use. I like being to rotate the bike if I needed to avoid bending over and hunching my back. Not sure I trust a stand from a grocery store.

Last edited:
Reactions: TieDye and PCHiggin
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

spitshineschwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
Apr 1, 2019
montgomery, al
Just bought mine this morning at Aldi's, they had three at $24.99. It is better quality than I expected for the money and suits my needs. Currently have a 64 Traveler mounted up. Thanks for the heads up guys - I doubt I would ever ventured into Aldi's otherwise!

This ad goes away when you register for an account!