When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aldi Workstands back again!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We bought one and it won't hold a girl's vintage bike up. It looks like the new ones are different than they were. Maybe we got a defective one, or they are junk now, not sure. ???? It might work fine on boys bikes, but it didn't with girls.

I'm still having good luck with mine - I have a Mead Ranger mounted on it and there is no problem

mine is a couple years old and holds boys and girls without any issues.

27368867_10155420120562921_106572094059713534_o.jpg

22 touched up paint.jpg

I found them to be usable but not desireable. Mine had a some problems holding heavy bikes in certain positions and I always felt like the plastic parts were ready to break.

My biggest complaint was the floor space taken up by the 4 legs......I was always stumbling against them as I moved around the bike.

Of course when you are used to using a Park.........

They would be good for someone just getting started or would make a good stand for painting a frame so you don't "mess up" your good one, and the price is definitely right. I also like the small parts/tool "rack" and the part that keeps the handle bars straight.

I would categorize them as the walmart Huffy of bike stands.

Theyre great,only thing I noticed is having to tighten the socket head cap screws once in a while. Best deal out there

The one I got for Christmas from our LBS is super strong and easy to use. I like being to rotate the bike if I needed to avoid bending over and hunching my back. Not sure I trust a stand from a grocery store.

Last edited:
Back