When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alexander Paris Texas Rocket bicycle count off. Post your bad boy here for all to see

-
Alexander bike shop
18F2458C-6614-4F2F-979F-1B6C6D78DEAD.jpeg

Bicycle collectors like collectors of anything have their “Holy Grail” pieces or the super rare, sought after pieces for their collection.
For me the boys Alexander built Rocket bikes were of that status. I wanted one badly! After acquiring 3 I was more hooked than ever! I started digging more into the history of the Alexander Specialty manufacturing Company of Paris Texas. Mr Alexander also made girls bikes badged Road King (why not Road Queen? 🤷🏻‍♂️) as seen in this tread previously by other members. Searching online I could only find 3 publicly posted! Not saying there isn’t more out there hidden away but 3 posted. I had to have one for my collection! Well thanks to my friend I was able to buy this one!
The 3 bars reminds me of the Elgin Skylark! The back of the frame is very unique!
I didn’t collect girls bikes….but now I do! If it’s a road king!
F14C56F9-70CB-4AE8-8BDE-892E9BF30B56.jpeg

177A6206-73F9-4278-9CC6-AF3846B525FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Bicycle collectors like collectors of anything have their “Holy Grail” pieces or the super rare, sought after pieces for their collection.
For me the boys Alexander built Rocket bikes were of that status. I wanted one badly! After acquiring 3 I was more hooked than ever! I started digging more into the history of the Alexander Specialty manufacturing Company of Paris Texas. Mr Alexander also made girls bikes badged Road King (why not Road Queen? 🤷🏻‍♂️) as seen in this tread previously by other members. Searching online I could only find 3 publicly posted! Not saying there isn’t more out there hidden away but 3 posted. I had to have one for my collection! Well thanks to my friend I was able to buy this one!
The 3 bars reminds me of the Elgin Skylark! The back of the frame is very unique!
I didn’t collect girls bikes….but now I do! If it’s a road king!
View attachment 1804500

View attachment 1804501

I've owned two of the girls bikes. Still own one.

Back