When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alexander Paris Texas Rocket bicycle count off. Post your bad boy here for all to see

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Lets do a count off of all the Alexander Paris Texas Rocket Bicycles that CABE owners have. Here is my bad boy.

IMG_20150803_223805.jpg

IMG_20150803_230026 (1).jpg

Last edited:
These bikes are off the cool scale!!! Maybe someday I'll have a shot at owning one. Looking great, hope to see more! Joe

It seems like these bicycles were the equivalent of the Tucker automobile.
This would be a good thread to post the back story on the Alexander Rocket Bike.

Someone is missing from the roll call.....Who purchased my favorite Rocket off of Ebay? That thing sat there for years. I offered them $3K then $3.5K and got silence. Who is that miracle worker?

Someone is missing from the roll call.....Who purchased my favorite Rocket off of Ebay? That thing sat there for years. I offered them $3K then $3.5K and got silence. Who is that miracle worker?

There are a few others you don't know about.

Hmmm....you must be talking about me??? and would this be the one ???? well take a good look because it won't look like this for much longer !!!
207129887_o[1].jpg
207129939_o[1].jpg

207129887_o[1].jpg

207129939_o[1].jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that does look familiar. How you got that bike from them at that price still amazes me.

Last edited:

I think you must have had a hand in it.. getting the same type offers from different people they must have figured they were just asking to much... and finally said yes !!

Back