When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alexander Rocket project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dan the bike man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
As many of you saw I bought this frame, fork, crank of a HIGH QUALITY reproduction of the famous John Alexander Rocket Bike from Brant @New Mexico Brant last week. I also bought these wheels/tires, and pedals from Brant actually. I'm hoping to make this a bull blown rider - the first owner to ride it as I understand. It's my winter project and hopefully there will be this awesome rocket flying around SE Michigan in the Spring! Here's just the very beginning of the project.
IMG_4704.JPG
IMG_4735.JPG
IMG_4736.JPG

Super cool this landed back in the Midwest! I saw it leaned up against a post a Memory Lane this past spring and about S@#t myself! Found out it was one someone made, but that didn't distract how cool it was!! Will be watching this one! Joe. By the way you have had some killer bikes come your way lately!! Congrats!!

Super cool this landed back in the Midwest! I saw it leaned up against a post a Memory Lane this past spring and about S@#t myself! Found out it was one someone made, but that didn't distract how cool it was!! Will be watching this one! Joe. By the way you have had some killer bikes come your way lately!! Congrats!!

Thanks! I feel VERY fortunate to have this AWESOME bike! And the others too! I know a lot of people are in need of cash for the holidays and other bike buys so I'm scooping up the unusual ones! You can always earn more money but these awesome bikes don't always pop up! I'm still looking for more unusual bikes !

As many of you saw I bought this frame, fork, crank of a HIGH QUALITY reproduction of the famous John Alexander Rocket Bike from Brant @New Mexico Brant last week. I also bought these wheels/tires, and pedals from Brant actually. I'm hoping to make this a bull blown rider - the first owner to ride it as I understand. It's my winter project and hopefully there will be this awesome rocket flying around SE Michigan in the Spring! Here's just the very beginning of the project.
View attachment 720707 View attachment 720708 View attachment 720709
Thanks! I feel VERY fortunate to have this AWESOME bike! And the others too! I know a lot of people are in need of cash for the holidays and other bike buys so I'm scooping up the unusual ones! You can always earn more money but these awesome bikes don't always pop up! I'm still looking for more unusual bikes !
Wild looking ride i must say! Can't wait for the finish.

Back