When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All about the Whizzer h motor! Please post all info!

-
So here is what I'm going to use as a spare magneto. I don't know if it will work but I'm going to give it a try when I get it running. It's an original E bracket with a Tecumseh coil. It's not pretty but I used a file to remove .1" and .025" from the center of the coil where the center of the E bracket attaches to the coil because it was .4" by .4" square and I needed it to be be .425" by .5" and I haven't decided yet how I'm going to attach it yet probably something that I can remove easily so I can change it if it goes bad. It even comes with a spark plugs wire that is long enough to reach the plug without any modifications I think. I didn't install it on the motor but I think it will reach but for the $ I couldn't go wrong with trying it out. I just couldn't see myself spending over $100 for one to put on a bike that is never going to be a show bike or all original. I just want to ride it! Think it will work?

IMG_20200211_130144984.jpg

Here is a PDF file to use as a template if you need to make your own exhaust gasket or the points and condenser cover gasket. I posted a picture of what is in the PDF file. Hope it helps someone!

IMG_20200211_131850047.jpg

Attachments

• Whizzer H Motor Exhaust Gasket And Points And Condenser Cover Gasket.PDF
    92.3 KB · Views: 112
What was wrong with the old coil? And are you using points?
Nothing is wrong with the old coil or the original spark plug I just cleaned it up. I'm using an ignition module. I turned the motor over with a drill and have excellent blue spark not even spinning it fast. I just wanted to see if I could get a different coil to work so I have a spare. I don't mind paying for those manuals but I don't think that it's right the price some people are selling them for when all they are doing is copying them!

I just bought a Whizzer H. I wasn't able to get it going. I've ordered a electronic ignition module. My question was this.
In order to have the engine properly timed. Is there markings (or the hole might be a good reference point) on the flywheel that need to be at a particular position (something o'clock) in order to get it to fire properly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here this might help
I just bought a Whizzer H. I wasn't able to get it going. I've ordered a electronic ignition module. My question was this.
In order to have the engine properly timed. Is there markings (or the hole might be a good reference point) on the flywheel that need to be at a particular position (something o'clock) in order to get it to fire properly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back