When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Bikes destroyed by fire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
9000 motorcycles and who knows how many prized bicycles. Oh, my God! A life time collection burned to the ground. He must have gone in and out of that place moving as many of his bike out before it was too late. If that was me they would have found me in there burnt to a crisp. He has all my prayers! It is truly a sad day :(

Advice from the Chief

Automatic Fire Sprinklers...one head would probably have extinguished the fire before it had a chance to grow. They've been around for over 100 years, but people still resist installing them...until something like this happens :(

How incredibly sad, I never even heard of this place, did anyone here get to visit it before the fire?

Says it started towards the back,Hate to think it was some kids looking for something to do.Words can not express how the owner must feel.

Wow....to think I thought I had some recent bad luck worth complaining about.
Hope he had insurance, not that one, could ever replace what was lost.
What a tragedy.

I think I'm calling my insurance agent tomorrow....again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back