When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Gold Raleigh 3 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe I have seen the bike you are looking for but I think it was made in the 80"s Good Luck with your search, Chuck
Hi Chuck,
If You Google IMAGES of All Gold Raleigh 3 Speed Bicycles you will see exactly what I am looking for. So with that said, even though you think it might be 1980's; its worth verifying. I have learned in the past; In your personal pursuits; You might never know until you take that extra step.
Again Best Regards,
John

This is the Bike John is looking for, it is pretty rare. The gold color is very brilliant. Also notice that the Gold Edition has the "Twist-Grip" three speed shifter, not the traditional thumb clicker. I sold this one several years ago on either the CABE or Ebay......Wayne

i00300.jpg

i00313.jpg

i00307.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to buy a men's All Gold Raleigh 3 Speed Bicycle Circa 1969 - 1972. I will pay a Very Good Price with regards of condition of bicycle. :)
I have a men's 1966 All-Gold Raleigh 3 Speed Sports that I might be willing to part with it if the price is right. DM me if you are interested.
DSC00802.JPG

Hi Dburks.
Sorry for a late response, I had medical family matters that I have been preoccupied with. I already scored on one these Gold Raleigh's that I am in the process of restoring. Your's looks in amazing condition!!! If I were you I would hold onto to it. & if you do part with, make sure you get TOP DOLLAR for it :)

Best Regards,
John

Hi John,
I'm new on this site and couldn't figure out if you had found what you're looking for. We have his and hers 1970 all gold Nottingham Raleigh 3 speed bikes. These babies have been hanging in my neighbors garage for 47 years and were ridden once since they purchased them. The white seats and handle covers are a little dingy from time but could be easily restored. If you're interested, I can post pics after hubby gets home.

Looking to buy a men's All Gold Raleigh 3 Speed Bicycle Circa 1969 - 1972. I will pay a Very Good Price with regards of condition of bicycle. :)

Back