When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL NEW! Reflector....

-
Price
$25 shipped
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
...AD! Yep, you read that right. An ALL NEW REFLECTOR AD!!!! Same old Drillium Reflectors that you've been seeing for....well, it seems like forever, but with an ALL NEW BACKGROUND!!!!
Same high quality, custom, highly reflective, faceted reflectors, all for the very reasonable price of $25 shipped anywhere in contiguous US.
Hurry and order, because these 10 are the last remaining reflectors in this very limited run!
And just in case you hadn't heard, I don't take paypal. But, I'll be happy to take your personal check or USPS money order.
IMG_5263.jpg

Last edited:
...AD! Yep, you read that right. An ALL NEW REFLECTOR AD!!!! Same old Drillium Reflectors that you've been seeing for....well, it seems like forever, but with an ALL NEW BACKGROUND!!!!
Same high quality, custom, highly reflective, faceted reflectors, all for the very reasonable price of $19.95 each plus $3.50 shipping anywhere in contiguous US.
And just in case you hadn't heard, I don't take paypal. But, I'll be happy to take your personal check or USPS money order.
View attachment 938683
hey boris, how come these reflectors look like miniature flying sauces from the mars attack movie?

Back