When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All original 1943 Westfield Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry it took i while for me to reply. Thank you and Johan and Bozman for recommending what i should do. I will give that a try.

Update: On Monday I took the rear wheel off to replace the punctured tube with an original n.o.s one and to figure the hub braking problem. I ended up just replacing the tube and didn't get to the hub but for some reason when I put it all back together the hub worked fine with no braking issues like before. Also I replaced the worn out handle bars with an n.o.s pair i had. I took it for a ride and it rides great!

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4038.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

Update: I recently sent my seat out to be redone by Bill Strong as it was the only none correct part of the bicycle. The embossing was not correct and the leather just didn't look the part. As you can see from the photos he did an amazing job on it and now the bike looks as it should. All that I am missing now are the tools that go in the tool pouch. If anyone has any for sale I would be interested in buying them.

IMG_4503.JPG

IMG_4504.JPG

IMG_4505.JPG

IMG_4506.JPG

IMG_4507.JPG

IMG_4508.JPG

IMG_4509.JPG

Heres a link to my Milweb advert for my Columbia if any of you are interested in it.

Back