When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced All Original Elgin Miss America

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Woohhhoooowooohoooo

giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
Correction,
An old touch up found on top of the chainguard. Easily removed, if you wish. Price reduced accordingly.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Flyte is awesome!!!
Thanks!! Bobby U. is a good friend, known for years. I thought I'd break his ball bearings a bit and wave the Canadian Flag at the same time. It's all in fun and we are neighbours and buds. Canucks are so low key, but we are as proud of our country as you are of yours.

canuck flag.jpg

Last edited:
C'mon Bob...... Tweaked a bit from a stock bike, but CCM nailed it pretty sweet on this '38 Flyte... Oh...Canada!
More info on the CCM Flyte: https://backpeddling.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/The-1936-CCM-Flyte.pdf

View attachment 1266128

View attachment 1266129

View attachment 1266130

View attachment 1266131

werent these made in Germany in 36..... for an American market though ..... I would own a CCM if I found a nice one but ms america is one of my favorites

Thanks!! Bobby U. is a good friend, known for years. I thought I'd break his ball bearings a bit and wave the Canadian Flag at the same time. It's all in fun and we are neighbours and buds. Canucks are so low key, but we are as proud of our country as you are of yours.

View attachment 1266211

BOB! Our northern border might just be my escape plan as 'things' escalate here in the good ol' US!

Back