When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All original wonderful Schwinn!

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I offered fair retail on this one (75.00) and was turned down!!! why? :frowning:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=383959699237

It's a beaut all right, I offered$80, just to make them feel better and it is in long beach.....has nice original reflector pedals, not original to it, but original to something! Some people's kid's....

This is what I sent.

Hello, how are you? I thought I'd let you know your bike is far from original. It's been repainted and Schwinn didn't have reflectors in the pedals in 1952. The rack, pedals, handlebars, goose neck, grips, basket and seat are after market, not Schwinn.​

Newbie E-bayer. 0 feedback. Look at the other 2 items for sale. House furnishings in the mirror. Basket on the bike added because the seller liked it.
Sort of feminine. Maybe a woman who was told that her bike was Super Expensive because it had a Schwinn badge and people commented when it was being ridden. Maybe not what replies to offer might suggest

Back