When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD ! IVER JOHNSON Mechanics shirt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
SOLD SOLD SOLD I don't know if any of you want one or not , they were an expensive venture to have made . If anyone knows how much digitizing artwork to embroidery costs , you can understand . Red Kap mechanics shirt , size XL (sorry not the long/tall version) embroidered with Iver Johnson badge on front , Model 90 racer on back with logo . The rear wheel is not warped , just a wave in the shirt . You'll probably sh*# a brick , gotta ask $95 ea shipped to recoup some $$ . I am not makin money on these . If no buyers , I guess I'll have an expensive wardrobe that I've always wanted . Appreciate you looking . 0 left

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_5612.jpg
    IMG_5612.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_5613.jpg
    IMG_5613.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5614.jpg
    IMG_5614.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_5615.jpg
    IMG_5615.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Man the shirt looks great! If you had a LARGE I'd be all over it...good luck with the sale!

Iver J. Shirt

Hi, Great looking shirt. I'd love to buy it. PP ok? Thanks, Larkin

Iver Johnson shirt

Nice looking shirt. Any chance on making screened T-shirts not embroidered? Love to have one!

Just so you know Larkin, we dont like you! lol Nice score! I want a Large please!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back