When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD ! IVER JOHNSON Mechanics shirt

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wish for your sake he had a large

What a great looking shirt, I've owned some awfully nice Ivers over the years but don't own any right now, the shirt will be cool with me

Sorry for having just XL , seems most of us Iver collectors are overweight in case you didn't read bricycle's thread :rolleyes:

If you guys are willing to pay the $95 for shirts , I will look into having 4 large made . . I don't want to flood the market with these .
PM me or email me direct . Would take about 2 weeks .

Scott

If you buy xl and you are a large

Sorry for having just XL , seems most of us Iver collectors are overweight in case you didn't read bricycle's thread :rolleyes:

If you guys are willing to pay the $95 for shirts , I will look into having 4 large made . . I don't want to flood the market with these .
PM me or email me direct . Would take about 2 weeks .

Scott

would anywone really notice?- now 3x I can go to 2x ok but xl nooooo.. too much lard.

I forgot to add , these are embroidered in Fitchburg !! Not 2 miles from the Iver Johnson factory buildings . Should have had the stitched on the shirts somewhere .

BUMP , on anyone wanting a large shirt . Have 1 wanted so far , would like to get 3 more ...

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back