When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Almost spring swap meet and show...!! Puyallup washington!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I did too.. I have a feeling it’s gonna be small bike crowed but who cares right!... we know the real bike junkies will show..:0.. i might bring a bike to show.. and quite possibly some insurance money to buy bikes.... :0

Maybe the Seattle guys might pop there heads out of there get some selling spaces ,bring some stuff to sell and bring some bikes to show and just maybe they might get a trophy!....

TROPHY!!!! Oh yea I’m in like Flynn if I can ....lol ..I doubt they’ll show.... last year was pretty bleak but I did great that’s all that matters...

Just found out I got the day off so I'm going. Now I just gotta hope the little one doesn't have any sports and the older one doesn't need help getting to work that day.
I need a wheelset for an early 50's JC higgins(kinda crusty rider condition) and maybe some rubber. I have this ladies Wasp for trade if any vendors are interested. The tires are toast and I might need the pedals. Send me a pm if it's worth bringing.
IMG_5277.JPG

Wish it was a springer in maroon.. might have rims in white with red pins Bump for the show...:0

Totally awesome.. up in the air in bringing my guaranteed top shelf trophy winner... but if I doo .... better bring your game on...lol

Best awards.. orig ...custom ...people’s choice..and some other ones but I can’t remember..

Back