When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALOHA bicycle clips

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wavesurferoahu

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aloha everyone--once again, the Honolulu Century Bike Ride is coming around--(Sunday Sept. 29)--This year I will be riding my 52 red Phantom--right now the cable from my fore brake is kind of flopping around in the trade winds--I went to my sock drawer and found 3 kinds of clips--hoping that one will be appropriate for my Schwinn-----two of the clips are old or at least look old--the clips marked "2D-60" look to be NOS----if anyone wants to keep me company--let me know--we can discuss the matter of heartbreak hill on the day of the ride--as always --mahalo no kokua--a hui hou kakou--

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

Hey, Bruce!
Aloha my friend.
Yes, the second clip in you photo, is the one you need to keep your brake cable secure.
Eat a hearty breakfast with lots of carbohydrates and bananas, a well lubed chain, and few extra psi in the tires, and you should be able to handle Heartbreak Hill, no problem. Lol!
I wish I was there to ride along side with you.
I’m sure that’s going to be a blast.
Well maybe the first 25 miles or so.
The last 25 will probably hurt like hell. Lol!
It’s a good thing you’ve got a Schwinn Phantom saddle.
You’re going to need it.. lol!

Hey, Bruce!
Aloha my friend.
Yes, the second clip in you photo, is the one you need to keep your brake cable secure.
Eat a hearty breakfast with lots of carbohydrates and bananas, a well lubed chain, and few extra psi in the tires, and you should be able to handle Heartbreak Hill, no problem. Lol!
I wish I was there to ride along side with you.
I’m sure that’s going to be a blast.
Well maybe the first 25 miles or so.
The last 25 will probably hurt like hell. Lol!
It’s a good thing you’ve got a Schwinn Phantom saddle.
You’re going to need it.. lol!
aloha--mahalo for the info--friends and I always meet at Cheese Cake Factory in Waikiki the night before and pound the grinds--if the trades are blowing, can usually count on a tailwind on the way back from Hawaii Kai to Kapiolani Park--I will need it--mahalo no kokua--a hui hou

Back