Aloha! Help me find a 24" Schwinn frame and fork or whole machine. Any condition. Hopefully w original paint but repainted is OK too. Mahalos!

This ad disappears when logged in

stezell

I live for the CABE
May 8, 2014
Clarksville, TN, United States
Ha! Sorta. I misunderstood the Cabe's question and put where I was BORN instead of where I LIVE. We are on Kauai.
We were there this past Wednesday for a day trip, beautiful island man. We definitely plan on staying on Kauai next time. Flying out of Honolulu today back to reality as my wife says.

Sean

Beach Bum III

Look Ma, No Hands!
Jan 1, 2019
Missoula, Montana
Got em! Thanks
We were there this past Wednesday for a day trip, beautiful island man. We definitely plan on staying on Kauai next time. Flying out of Honolulu today back to reality as my wife says.

Sean
Glad you folks had a good trip. It's a great place. Hard to score old bicycles though!

stezell

I live for the CABE
May 8, 2014
Clarksville, TN, United States
I can only imagine, same with people in Honolulu. We spoke to a group of people cruisin the beach a few years ago all of them had custom cruisers except an older guy with a Schwinn Corvette.

Beach Bum III

Look Ma, No Hands!
Jan 1, 2019
Missoula, Montana
I can only imagine, same with people in Honolulu. We spoke to a group of people cruisin the beach a few years ago all of them had custom cruisers except an older guy with a Schwinn Corvette.
It's pretty rare to see anyone on an "old" Cruiser on Kaua'i. Around here "old" would be 70's. On the upside, it has given me an appreciation for the "newer" stuff that I used to ignore. I've always ridden prewar Schwinns but right now I'm pretty crazy about all the candy colors and old chrome of the 60's. I just picked up a '59 26inch frame fork and chain guard that turned up on CL recently. 15 bucks! How could I refuse.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture