When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found (FOUND)Aloha! Help me find a 24" Schwinn frame and fork or whole machine. Any condition. Hopefully w original paint but repainted is OK too. Mahalos!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can only imagine, same with people in Honolulu. We spoke to a group of people cruisin the beach a few years ago all of them had custom cruisers except an older guy with a Schwinn Corvette.

I can only imagine, same with people in Honolulu. We spoke to a group of people cruisin the beach a few years ago all of them had custom cruisers except an older guy with a Schwinn Corvette.
It's pretty rare to see anyone on an "old" Cruiser on Kaua'i. Around here "old" would be 70's. On the upside, it has given me an appreciation for the "newer" stuff that I used to ignore. I've always ridden prewar Schwinns but right now I'm pretty crazy about all the candy colors and old chrome of the 60's. I just picked up a '59 26inch frame fork and chain guard that turned up on CL recently. 15 bucks! How could I refuse.

Back