When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpinestars Al-MegaXT T26

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alpinestar

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I truly love all bicycles. I love them old, I love them new, I love them so much I own quite a few! Now I have no idea who might or might not be interested in this one of a kind bicycle. This is an ALPINESTARS Al-MegaXT T26 manufactured for part of the year 1992. This is the only stock version of this bike I have ever seen, except for pictures of one in a museum in Washington... I am selling it because I will never ever ride it. All Shimano De Ore Components Cantilever brakes Deraileurs Hubs Cassette .... Wheelsmith Rims ...Easton Pro Gram 7000 Series Alloy frame.... Advent throne post Wellstop pedals Continental tires 26" Mostly other stuff like that, that I also know nothing about... I did find this if anyone is interested. I was interested because I own one. (see history link below)The history of these bikes is pretty cool just because of their place in mountain biking history. I am selling it. I am asking a lot because I have no idea what a one of kind (now it's one of a kind anyway) is worth. I've seen some beautifully customized ones. I 'm asking $2700 because if nothing else, I will get a bunch of "you're out of your damn mind" kind of feedback. I like that. It's somewhat accurate. Insight is good. Thank you for this site. Thank you for allowing me to disgorge on this bicycle. Most of all thank you all very much for the warm welcome to this ultra cool bike community. Sincerely Sam

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

Back