When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alternative to BikeFlights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just shipped a bike right coast to left coast with 2k insurance for about $100 using shipbikes. Got there safe (of course packing is important). Bikeflights wanted $125ish with only $1500 insurance. Good first experience with shipbikes for me.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to ship a bike now and didn't want it taken apart so I signed up for u-ship, there doesn't seem to be not a lot of interest in a Montana pick delivered to Georgia. I was quoted $293, one shipper reached out but did not have an enclosed trailer or van. then they hit me up for insurance (optional) and additional fees of $75.00.

Looks like its going to be taken apart and shipped, I will try shipbikes on this one.

-Mike

I'm trying to ship a bike now and didn't want it taken apart so I signed up for u-ship, there doesn't seem to be not a lot of interest in a Montana pick delivered to Georgia.

-Mike

Please keep shipping all the great bikes to Georgia. Thank you. Thank you very much !

I've used Shipbikes several times with no problem. My only dislikes are you have to pay by credit card. Probably because too many people try to slip one by and put the wrong weight or size. And 2 if you enter an order on Friday to Sunday they won't pick up until Tuesday.

Shipbikes.com thru Fed-x is the way to go now. I use to ship thru Bikeflights, and had an account with them for quite awhile. Was able to transfer everything to Shipbikes.com, and Fed-x still picks up at my shop like always.

I shipped a Cycletruck in 2 boxes from California to Florida for just over $100.
With Shipbikes you also have the option to have your package picked up for an additional $5

Back