When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alternative to BikeFlights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I shipped a Cycletruck in 2 boxes from California to Florida for just over $100.
With Shipbikes you also have the option to have your package picked up for an additional $5

The bike was VERY well packed, and the seller was absolutely straight up on the whole deal!! The boxes came a day or so apart but everything was just fine
Kudos to Stradalite!

REC

Hey Josh,

How's the new house/shop? I hope you are enjoying the Summer, less work, more play. That said...ha!!! no rush, what number ( am I at) is my long spring toolbox black saddle ( regular American seat post clamp now) at? Just keeping in touch. Cheers, Bob

IMG_0180.JPG

Anyone noticing ShipBikes prices have recently spiked up? I have noticed over the past 45 days their prices for bike boxes just keeps rising. Shipped one today, normal bike box size from New Mexico to California with $1,000 of insurance was $82.00

Yep I just sent that girls Phantom to Cali w/$2k insurance and it was $107! Going to have to look at Bikeflights again. V/r Shawn

Back