When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alvin Drysdale Red Devil

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fantastic Red Devil, a great find! Thanks also to juvela, for the Phillips vitesse pedal info. Some pairs have slightly longer/shorter axle lengths, also some different end caps used throughout production. The thing I find interesting, is the infamous Raleigh 501 pedals apears to be a VERY close, nearly, identical copy. Only cheaper, as the Phillips pedal has turned bar stock barrel , where the 501 is stamped/tube stuff, etc. I mention only beacuse the 501 cage COULD likely be used to rebuild a set of Vitisse, if you have a beat up pair with good centers, and you like saving stuff like that. (I do!)

When I was young road rider and knew nothing, I bought a used "24" track bike for my son.
It was a Drysdale in very worn grey paint. I sprayed it orange.
I remember trying to drop my son on a training ride, just gradually increasing the pace.
When I looked back he was tucked onto my wheel, and his legs were a blur.
Sold it cheap when he got too big. Later he was a state cross country champ.

Back