When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Always Expect the Unexpected!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
About a week ago, I had a dent pulled out of my '65 Corvair convertible by one of the members of the car club that I'm in, and he asked me to meet him at his house. I get there, and it's something out of horror film. Overgrown palm trees, and a long driveway. I get out of the car, and he starts working on it. As the dent is being pulled out, we started talking, and he mentioned that his roommate had some bikes inside the house. I'm thinking, "What could possibly be in there?" So, after we get the dent banged out, he brings me inside the house, and there are bikes everywhere. There were quite a few Chicago made Schwinns inside the house. One of them was a late '60s/early '70s Schwinn Breeze, he had an old Columbia inside the house, a couple '50s Schwinn girls' bikes, one of which had badly rusted fenders, and a Rocket Ray light on the front. He had a high wheel bike inside the house, a few others, and the crown jewel of this guy's collection was a '47 Whizzer based off a Roadmaster. Check these out!

View attachment 1817505

View attachment 1817506

View attachment 1817507

View attachment 1817508

View attachment 1817509

View attachment 1817510

View attachment 1817511

View attachment 1817512

View attachment 1817513

View attachment 1817514
👍 Some of my best finds have been by chance like this.

The bongos, tambourine and pirate hat are a nice touch. Not everyone is willing to make such bold kitchen decorating choices. Needs an accordian and banjo. ;)
Reminds me of toy and train collectors homes my dad took me to as a kid in the 60s.
Growing up our garage was always like that, much like my basement workbench, guess it's genetic. ;) I would have been the paleolithic hunter that had to save every animal bone and flint chip because you never know when it might come in handy and there were no hardware stores. I can hear the mate now, Ogg no need more mammoth bones, put down, put down!

Last edited:
1682482285713.jpeg

Back