When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AM Air Wing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

robertc

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey guys,

First of all I hope I am in the right forum. I am basically a balloon tire bike type of collector but Monday afternoon I acquired a bike that I need some assistance on. I had been given this bike back in the summer but it was in an old tobacco pack house that is falling down. The guy who gave it to me wanted to wait until winter to get it out (snakes, bees, etc.) I had to take a chainsaw and cut out a hole in the wall to get to it. I was told it was a girl’s bike that belonged to the guy’s sister who is in her late 50’s. I was surprised when it turned out to be a boy’s bike. It is an AM Air Wing single speed with 26”x 1 3/8” tires. It has a Nankai No. 75 Coaster rear hub with S/N 8977. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Robert

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 54
I have no ideas but, wanted to say that, that is a real pick when you have to use a chainsaw to get into the building. I never carry a chainsaw with me but, it's not a bad idea.
Nice find though

Back