When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I crazy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

flyingtaco

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just had a guy offer me $1000 for my Roadmaster. I told him I was not interested in selling it. My wife and kids said I am crazy. Is this bike really worth that much? I am having a lot of fun with it, but am wondering if I should have taken the $$$ and found something else to ride.

257EAF8D-118F-40F3-8787-A91FDE389434.jpeg

Shouda, woulda, coulda, that bike has a lot going for it. I always liked that frame & you have some really nice extras. Having fun with this stuff is what it's all about. IMHO. Your wife & kids are probably right, but who am I to judge. I'll go along w/ all of the above posts. Good luck w/ it.

I just had a guy offer me $1000 for my Roadmaster. I told him I was not interested in selling it. My wife and kids said I am crazy. Is this bike really worth that much? I am having a lot of fun with it, but am wondering if I should have taken the $$$ and found something else to ride.

View attachment 869206
Perhaps this guy has an original tank for this Roadmaster.
If he does, he might turn around and sell it for a very good profit.

As you know, bikes are very personal objects.
You need to decide what you feel is best for you.
Not what others may think.
If you're enjoying it.... keep it.
You can always sell it later should you change your mind.
But whatever you do..... do not paint it over unless you want to lower the value.

Back