When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I crazy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IDK, I've seen and heard so many people either advertise in small ad or refuse to sell citing something like this; 'For sell, 50 bucks' or more, or whatever amount. Adding: 'was offered 5 times that, desperately discounted'. Or even if not desperate but wanting to sell. I don't know but it seems they never sell. You donna gonna wanna be that guy. [grin]

Alternatively, depending on how fast you can run or hide, when you sell to a unwitting stranger who then learns he'd paid double the money or a trusting local, some might come back and haunt you.

tenor.gif

ERRR! no get me started! In Jan 2009, I was bottom feeding in the stock market b/c I knew besides housing or that is, seriously stupid housing loans it wasn't the end. I Had a few 100,000 of SIRI, Sirus radio, stock at its lowest. .05 - .07 and that dope was screaming on his TV comedy show, it was worthless SELL, SELL, SELL!!

OK I did sell it for double the money, but it was the clown show that motivated me not hold.. it's 7 bucks now. 100+ times the money.

Something not so widely known is, before his clown show, as a broker, he was shorting and buying stocks while at the same time, writing online, Illegally, bashing or promoting so he could cash in.

I should say though, on his behalf of clown show that; The greater majority of everyday Joe's and Mary's who are independently gambling in stock market have no clue about the importance of fundamentals, it's a decent teaching, whether he's actually betting against you or not.

Last edited:
Back