When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I crazy?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pft, I would have collected the 1K, helped him get on the bike and called a cab - even if it didn't belong to me.......and I mean that in the nicest way!

thats a beautiful bike. but just put ape hangers on it if your just gonna invert the moon bars that high. id kill for that chain gaurd. looks to be pre 42 with that beautiful style of springer. I probably would have sold it for a thousand. but then again I sold one for a couple thousand that i didnt wanna sell and now im sad. Here are some of my favorites.
3b849bb2eeba2e015671d9333201aa0a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just had a guy offer me $1000 for my Roadmaster. I told him I was not interested in selling it. My wife and kids said I am crazy. Is this bike really worth that much? I am having a lot of fun with it, but am wondering if I should have taken the $$$ and found something else to ride.

View attachment 869206
my opinion is no way is it worth half that, and yes you are coo coo! Take the money and invest in another bike. Just my thoughts. Welcome to the CABE!!!

I just had a guy offer me $1000 for my Roadmaster. I told him I was not interested in selling it. My wife and kids said I am crazy. Is this bike really worth that much? I am having a lot of fun with it, but am wondering if I should have taken the $$$ and found something else to ride.

View attachment 869206
bike Love is Priceless!!!

Is not always about the monies. I’m always buying and picking up things that fascinate me and I enjoy looking at . At one point its time to sell even if I loose a little money it doesn’t matter. It makes me happy and what’s that worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
161e62bb80f329f4ced372b0bdc755d5.jpg
8382175ed354948f1aa381b25ef422f1.jpg

Back