When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I missing something help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohmybike

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So I’m putting together my bicycle and noticed that the fender in the rear don’t line up with the top, as well it don’t have a hole for bolt. Fender is original to bicycle has original paint and bike has matching original paint. I bough this bicycle online and it came disassembled so I didn’t see it together. Am I missing a bolt or something? Thanks any info would help

07CACDFC-1471-4498-A8B0-12AD61A957F8.jpeg

0E47BAA8-7CD0-49F9-A1D3-3756DD4BF66B.jpeg

E4373B7B-2E1B-4AB1-A005-B17234C87053.jpeg

58C4620F-F609-4E67-9B62-36608015FAA9.jpeg

413B1FBC-8DDC-406C-93DE-78E75EF43D4D.jpeg

Can you slide that lower section down? Then it might rotate the upper mount hole in place?

Oh I see. You can see the outline that something was there. Like a flat piece that hugged the fender and I bet wrapped around that crossbrace. Any small parts at the bottom of the box?

Oh I see. You can see the outline that something was there. Like a flat piece that hugged the fender and I bet wrapped around that crossbrace. Any small parts at the bottom of the box?
What do you mean “bottom of the box”?

Back