When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I READING this correctly? Could this be STANDARD?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here it is

IMG_20190112_143251.jpg

Thank you! So...it looks like this crankset is indeed correct! I do need a good headset since I don't believe this one to be correct. Thanks for the pics!
1547332887187.png

Going by the OP's pics above, I don't believe this frame ever had a badge. Unfortunately, it looks like someone took it upon themselves to drill holes & attach a badge. Kinda bummed...tho it is a nice badge. The damage is done, so I'll leave it & patina the screws a bit to match. Pics to come later...
I seem to remember that the head badge holes were there and that the friend that I sold it to put the badge on. Is it a Golden Gate?

I seem to remember that the head badge holes were there and that the friend that I sold it to put the badge on. Is it a Golden Gate?
That would be awesome! I was going by this pic which looked like there were no holes. Yes, if I remember correctly it is Golden Gate. Someone sanded away some of the headtube paint right where the headbadge holes are, so I figured they were drilled recently.

1547336319238.png

I do not know who made the bikes that the Golden Gate badges were for. It could be that the badge is correct/acceptable for your bike. We should compare serial numbers. I have Golden Gate badges, I am going to see if they fit right on my bike,

Back