When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMC Mark VII

-

13 Rubi

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi! I'm new here, and am looking for some information on my bike. I found it in a dumpster, outside a house being renovated. After weeks of polishing chrome, and getting the front and back lights and horn to work, I am beginning to look for it's origins. It has a serial number of 1H775315, that is stamped on the rear dropout. It has a Sharp coaster brake. I would like to learn something from you experts, like what year, and model it is. There is almost no information on the internet about this bike, unless I just don't know where to look.

I was thinking 61 or 71 Huffy because the number was on the dropout. Agree, need pictures.

I was thinking 61 or 71 Huffy because the number was on the dropout. Agree, need pictures.
I agree. I should have paid closer attention to the title. Post the pics and we can probably help. V/r Shawn

Back