When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Deluxe

-
I see you've posted quite a few times asking opinions on various bikes. I guess my question would be "What are your collecting interests?" I could have thousands of bikes but have focused on things I really like and not everything that just comes along. This serves a few purposes. First I can concentrate on doing the research on what I want so I know what right looks like and what to pay. Second, I rarely have buyer's remorse over a purchase. Lastly, when it comes time to sell, if you bought good bikes right, then you have a better chance of recovering your cost. V/r Shawn

I see you've posted quite a few times asking opinions on various bikes. I guess my question would be "What are your collecting interests?" I could have thousands of bikes but have focused on things I really like and not everything that just comes along. This serves a few purposes. First I can concentrate on doing the research on what I want so I know what right looks like and what to pay. Second, I rarely have buyer's remorse over a purchase. Lastly, when it comes time to sell, if you bought good bikes right, then you have a better chance of recovering your cost. V/r Shawn

Thanks for your input. I could kick myself for selling a gorgeous 53 Panther 13 years ago that I restored and wish I still had it. I like the way the tank bikes look and I’m seeing what’s available but don’t want to get ripped off so I ask you guys for opinions and appreciate your input.
I love the 1970s 10 and 3 speed Schwinns and own 3 of them and have a blast riding them but wouldn’t mind getting an older tank bike in decent shape as a rider for the right price.

Back