When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American flag tires

-

Pedals Past

I live for the CABE
There were some New Red white and blue American Flag Tires made several tears ago 26x2.125 there was a set last year on a repop Roadmaster Luxery Liner at Spring memory lane it was right on the corner in front of building..... should have bought the bike for tires ...... looking for a set 26” pm if you have them thanks Jerry

1552539115488.png

are you talking about these? they are called "Sweetskinz" not mine . Were on offer up in So- Cal. a few months back. Sold for a hundo.

^thats a great price! I had a pair. Took over a year to find em. I sold them last summer. I paid, and sold them for twice what that pair above went for.
They were produced in the early 2000's, and the company went out of business right around then.

I know the guy that had the mounted tires at the ML show. He still has them but won't part with them now. I should have bought the bike just for the tires. I believe it was a red monark project.

Back