When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American flag tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pedals Past

I live for the CABE
There were some New Red white and blue American Flag Tires made several tears ago 26x2.125 there was a set last year on a repop Roadmaster Luxery Liner at Spring memory lane it was right on the corner in front of building..... should have bought the bike for tires ...... looking for a set 26” pm if you have them thanks Jerry

1552539115488.png

are you talking about these? they are called "Sweetskinz" not mine . Were on offer up in So- Cal. a few months back. Sold for a hundo.

^thats a great price! I had a pair. Took over a year to find em. I sold them last summer. I paid, and sold them for twice what that pair above went for.
They were produced in the early 2000's, and the company went out of business right around then.

I know the guy that had the mounted tires at the ML show. He still has them but won't part with them now. I should have bought the bike just for the tires. I believe it was a red monark project.

Back