When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Flyer badge, need info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Bought a frame recently that had this badge on it. What’s the deal with it? Seller claimed it was NOS. A friend says it’s a repop. What I’d like to know is what’s it worth? I just want to sell it off and want to ask what’s fair, but getter most I can for it. Please jet me know what a fair price is for it. It’s in perfect shape.
D4DA26D8-9035-449A-9ED2-123AED4FDA16.jpeg

2C0A9EBD-2842-491E-9BA2-13EA12E96D43.jpeg

Unfortunately they're not worth much. There's a lot of them around. I don't know if they're left overs or repops. I sold mine a while back thinking it was a repop, but then went to a friends house that had a big box of them. He told me they were from a bike store that was bought out. Now I'm thinking I should have kept it? I just not sure on those things? Barry

There's been a lot around sense the 80's, always heard there were boxes of them from a where house?, never know, I guess they were repoping things back then but why would they do so many of that one. think I still have a couple from back then.

Back