When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American National Streamlined Pedal Bike Value

-

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Anyone have an idea of the value range of a good original?

IMG_3032.jpg

I believe those were made for at least 15 years so there are a lot of them out there. There was a near mint, early one at MLC a couple years ago for $125 I think. V/r Shawn

I sold a restored one that Bob Rose painted in 90’s 4 years ago for $750 was red and yellow ....... $125 i think i paid $350 and $500 to paint it ... just because one pops at $125 doesnt declare a value ...... I got trikes I have traded 5 digit bikes for and sold several for 5 digit numbers ..... buying caviar for koshier pickles money is like waiting for the old lady next door to be reincarnated a Vargas girl

Hallmark came to my museum and Castellis house in the 90’s and copied our trikes and wagons i got whole sets of the stuff and sold them in the gift shop

I ain't seeing one of these doing $500 today, especially a restored one, but I could be wrong. V/r Shawn

I ain't seeing one of these doing $500 today, especially a restored one, but I could be wrong. V/r Shawn
Perhaps for Tuesday April 21 2020 you might be correct. Would apply to most commodities at the present moment I would imagine The future will tell

Back