When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American National Streamlined Pedal Bike Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Anyone have an idea of the value range of a good original?

IMG_3032.jpg

I believe those were made for at least 15 years so there are a lot of them out there. There was a near mint, early one at MLC a couple years ago for $125 I think. V/r Shawn

I sold a restored one that Bob Rose painted in 90’s 4 years ago for $750 was red and yellow ....... $125 i think i paid $350 and $500 to paint it ... just because one pops at $125 doesnt declare a value ...... I got trikes I have traded 5 digit bikes for and sold several for 5 digit numbers ..... buying caviar for koshier pickles money is like waiting for the old lady next door to be reincarnated a Vargas girl

Hallmark came to my museum and Castellis house in the 90’s and copied our trikes and wagons i got whole sets of the stuff and sold them in the gift shop

I ain't seeing one of these doing $500 today, especially a restored one, but I could be wrong. V/r Shawn

I ain't seeing one of these doing $500 today, especially a restored one, but I could be wrong. V/r Shawn
Perhaps for Tuesday April 21 2020 you might be correct. Would apply to most commodities at the present moment I would imagine The future will tell

Back