When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American Pickers V-200

-
I thought that show was just another fake 'reality' show, with the deals set up ahead of time or they don't actually buy the stuff, but go through the motions. It's like watching wrestling. Or am I misinformed? I've never seen it, but I would like to see some photos of these bikes.

my thoughts exactly at the end of the day driving all over the country hard to believe it's profitable

except when the network hands them the check for the tv series now that's reality

Did you see the one on eBay that sold a few days ago for $250.
Pretty complete other than the rusted out tank.
I was so tempted to bid. I kept coming back to look at it. But I think it was a bit more work than I want at this time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-pre...2a3ufytLqvGUCN36yHsp8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Question, 2 actually...
1). would the American Flyer/V-200 have come with a Rollfast teacup lamp?
and 2). I've seen two versions of the lamp lense... one with Rollfast script at the top of the lense, and one at the bottom. Which is more uncommon, if so. Thanks.

Last edited:
Watching American Pickers last night and Mike picked a Rollfast V-200 out of Vermont for $500 (no rack, no toolbox Troxel, but nice looking original).
Such a killer bike and top dog for the HP Snyder folk.
No mention of it here...did I dream it all up?

Actually, I paused the show and immediately sent an email to both locations and heard this morning it sold in Nashville the first day.
I am still sobbing.
Anybody member get it (and PLEASE pm me if you'd sell or trade it to me)?
Chris

Anyone get a photo of the bike? I missed the show.

Back