When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Barn Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rp42

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Dug this beauty out of an old building today. Wondering if anyone could tell me about it.It has a good seat, 5 speed shifter, fast one tires. Gonna clean it up tomorrow. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
20180913_124137.jpg

20180913_124144.jpg

20180913_124148.jpg

Thanks for the info. What do you think the value would on one in this kind of condition? Thanks

Cool find. Welcome to The CABE Valve to me is pretty minimal in the condition it is BUT do not let that discourage you even if I am right. Many of us have been into these old bikes for 20-30 years. Don't collect just for value, collect what speaks to you. It doesn't have to be super valuable to be cool or neat. Just don't get buried in the cost/vale ratio. It will clean up. There are many threads here about how to clean and service. Keep us posted.

I've got a similar AMF, 1969 "The Flying Wedge". Similar condition too. Had it for 15 plus years. Do something with it eventually. Those AMF 5 spds are actually kinda cult bikes and not real common.

Thanks for all the replies. I think its awesome. Gonna clean it up this weekend. My oldest son is already eyeing it. He said it would be really cool to ride on campus to classes. Ill post a photo after I clean it up.

I cleaned it up today. It's a little rough and missing some stuff but I think its awesome. Just wanted to post a photo of it.View attachment 869168
sweet! can't wait to see the end result on this bad boy! try dipping some of that real fine steel wool in a bowl of either vinegar or coke it'll clean up the chrome real nice

Back